Monday 1 July 2013

Gratitude Notes

I absolutely love the gratitude notes that appear on the pilgrim table, written on scraps of paper, it doesn't matter, they make me feel very appreciated and make my efforts worthwhile. 

I have added wine to the table, just vino tinto, and some glasses, help yourself as with all else and pay what you can afford. Relax, enjoy the rest, and then continue walking feeling refreshed. 

Me encantan las notas de agradecimiento que aparecen en la tabla de peregrino, escrito en trozos de papel, no importa, me hacen sentir muy apreciado y hago mi esfuerzo vale la pena.


He añadido el vino a la mesa, sólo vino tinto y unas gafas, ayudarse a sí mismo al igual que con todo lo demás y pagar lo que puede pagar. Relajarse, disfrutar del descanso y luego continuar caminando sensación refrescante.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Susana, I've finished my micro-Camino some weeks ago and I still strongly remember the stop in your Casa. It was during my first day, I missed a milky coffee so much... and then we met that warming place. When we were leaving in a while with a smile, I thought "This place must be owned and cared by someone who is happy."
    When I look at your profile, I see I was right... Thanks so much... and God bless you, if I may. Mt 25:35.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any ideas pilgrims have to improve the "donativo" rest stop experience for others who follow.