Saturday 13 June 2015

Magic Moment

I am blessed with many special moments whereby I feel I connect with certain pilgrims. Yesterday was pretty special. I was upstairs in my house reading, when I heard this music which sounded like a trumpet playing. I went to my window above the pilgrim area and opened it to find a group of pilgrims and one of them playing, yes, the trumpet. When they saw me they were full of greetings and played some music for me. One man in Spanish explained it was like "Romero y Julietta". I rather wished my hair was longer, perhaps more like Rapunzel: they were all rather "guapo hombres". A magic moment, thanks guys. Pilgrims daily enrich my simple life here. Mucha contenta y Vilacha.

Versión en español a través de traductor Google, así que mis disculpas si no está todo bien español.

Estoy bendecido con muchos momentos especiales con lo que me siento me conecto con ciertos peregrinos. Ayer fue muy especial. Yo estaba arriba en mi lectura de la casa, cuando me enteré de esta música que sonaba como un juego trompeta. Fui a mi ventana por encima de la zona de peregrino y la abrí para encontrar un grupo de peregrinos y uno de ellos jugando, sí, la trompeta. Cuando me vieron que estaban llenos de saludos y jugaron un poco de música para mí. Un hombre en español explicó que era como "Romero y Julieta". Yo más bien deseaba que mi pelo era más largo, tal vez más como Rapunzel: todos eran más bien "guapo hombres". Un momento mágico, gracias chicos. Peregrinos enriquecen mi vida diaria sencilla aquí. Mucha contenta y Vilacha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any ideas pilgrims have to improve the "donativo" rest stop experience for others who follow.