Wednesday 29 January 2020

Back from Aussie land

I have been visiting family and escaping the cold weather for seven weeks. The fires were not near me, but the air quality was terrible at times.
I am doing what I enjoy most, looking after pilgrims in winter, when there is little open between here and Sarria - 20kms away.
Also back to being sola and enjoying the freedom I have to say.  Taking time to plan some adventures and where to from here question.  So enjoy the table and what I give, 'cause who knows ....

He estado visitando a mi familia y escapando del clima frío durante siete semanas. Los incendios no estaban cerca de mí, pero la calidad del aire era terrible a veces.

Hago lo que más disfruto, cuidar a los peregrinos en invierno, cuando hay poco espacio abierto entre aquí y Sarria, a 20 km de distancia.

También de vuelta a estar sola y disfrutar de la libertad que tengo que decir. Tómese el tiempo para planear algunas aventuras y pregunta a dónde ir desde aquí. Así que disfruta la mesa y lo que doy, porque quién sabe ...
Traducción al español por google

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan:

    I hope you are doing very well despite this difficult time that we are going through all over the world.
    I am writing to thank you for the warmth of the place that you have set up there in your home, it really is an oasis on the Camino and I hope many people can value it as you deserve.
    In my case, this year I did the Camino for the first time and finding your home after going through so many closed places and without people was a caress to the soul.
    I hope to return one day next winter or spring, so as not to get so wet, and have the opportunity to thank you personally.

    Greetings from Argentina

    Eternally grateful, Eduardo.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any ideas pilgrims have to improve the "donativo" rest stop experience for others who follow.